Cranial Doppler Market: Introduction
- Cranial Doppler is a relatively inexpensive, noninvasive real-time measurement of blood flow characteristics, which detect cerebrovascular hemodynamics within the basal arteries of the brain. Cranial Doppler is the most convenient way to monitor vascular changes in response to interventions during acute cerebrovascular events. The convenience of this tool as a diagnostic modality and its clinical and research applications will continue to increase in several disorders of the cerebral vessel.
- Cranial Doppler uses sound waves to produce pictures of the brain and the cerebrospinal fluid. It is most commonly performed on infants, whose skulls have not been completely formed. Cranial Doppler evaluates both, the direction and velocity of the blood flow in major cerebral arteries of the brain. This type of ultrasound exam is also carried out during surgical procedures to monitor blood flow in the brain.
- The global cranial Doppler market is projected to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period. The growth of this market is expected to be driven by increase in prevalence of cerebrovascular hemodynamics, growing head injury surgeries, rising ultrasound testing of brain injury using cranial Doppler by physicians, low price of diagnosis, and increase in awareness about complications of brain injury or surgery.
Key Drivers of Global Cranial Doppler Market
- The global cranial Doppler market is expected to be driven by rising prevalence of cerebral embolism and neurological disorders, growing geriatric population leading to increasing cerebrovascular disease (CVD), which is associated with age, and increasing applications of cranial Doppler in different head injury surgeries
- Increase in the number of patients suffering from neurodegenerative disorders such as Cerebral hypoperfusion and hypertension disease, rise in awareness about neuronal brain injury, surge in health care expenditure, average cost of diagnosis using cranial Doppler, and government support for R&D activities are also likely to fuel the growth of the global cranial Doppler market during the forecast period
- According to the American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine, 2017, cerebral embolism accounts for up to 70% of all ischemic strokes, and cerebral microemboli can be diagnosed by employing the non-imaging cranial Doppler technique with high-intensity transient signals.
Request PDF Sample of Cranial Doppler Market Report @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=74786
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Cranial Doppler Market
- North America is projected to account for a prominent share of the global cranial Doppler market during the forecast period. Factors, such as rise in geriatric patient population suffering from cerebral vessel embolization, vasospasm monitoring in subarachnoid hemorrhage, detection of intra-cranial stenosis, acute stroke, etc., increasing prevalence of different neurological disease, and awareness among people are expected to drive the growth of the cranial Doppler market in the region.
- Favorable reimbursement policies for imaging techniques and expansion in the number of clinics for diagnosis of intracranial steno occlusive and other brain related disease using cranial Doppler present significant opportunities for players operating in the cranial Doppler market in North America
- Increase in the number of visits of patients with brain related diseases or disorders and focus of new players on partnerships with laboratories are anticipated to propel the market growth in the U.S.
Buy Now “Cranial Doppler Market” Research Report @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=74786<ype=S
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Major players operating in the global cranial Doppler market are:
- Integra Lifesciences
- Spiegeberg GmbH &Co.
- Nihon Kohden Corporation
- Elekta, Rimed Ltd.
- CAS Medical system, Inc.
- Atys Medical